Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WHERE IS THE SPIRIT GONE!!!


Hello everyone. Yesterday I had to face harsh criticism from my wife regarding the quality of my recent blogs. She feels that my blogs are soulless and written without any specific purpose. I agreed to it and I must say that was my mood in the past few weeks. A year ended, a new year started but I fail to understand why the spirit shown by the mighty Indians after 26/11 dissipated so early. The business houses, media all who showed us the path to glory somehow could not keep pace with the changing times. The Satyam fraud, declaration of the Lok Sabha Election dates, new year celebrations- all seemed to have taken away our attention. Its heartbreaking to know that some people of the film fraternity have already started a project on 26/11, titled Total 10.Equally heartbreaking is to see the media wasting much newsprints and precious time on which film earned more revenue, Rab Ne... or Ghajini. And the government is doing what they always do.Once in a while making statements like "all options are still open against Pakistan" to remind the people how much they care for them. What further evidence do we need? I am no warmonger. Agony of the war torn people scare me like every other fellow.But isn't the time ripe to take a strong action against Pakistan? Well, the old fellas still don't understand that only within 3 months they have to answer this question in the court of the people. Believe me , I am not happy with the way truth is unfolding. And the truth is that our government doesn't keep words. I would love to be proved wrong. Till then good bye.

No comments: